We invite you to participate in our Program, but ask that you respect other Participants just like yourself when sharing member content and using any services provided in the Program by Petite2Queen.
You Agree NOT to:
- use language or transmit content that may be considered offensive or profane to other Participants or users. This includes profanity and offensive images, or other media containing obscene, sexually explicit, or excessively violent content.
- harass or threaten other Participant or users. Harassing behavior and language includes insults, ethnic or homophobic slurs, defamatory statements, invasive statements that may infringe on a Participant’s privacy, or the transmission or sharing of any content that may cause another Participant or user to experience ridicule, threat, or discomfort.
- submit material that violates a third party’s proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or that otherwise violates any applicable law;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our Participants, or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- solicit business from fellow participants
- impersonate another person or represent yourself as affiliated with us, our staff, or other industry professionals;
This list is an example and is not intended to be complete or exhaustive. We don’t have an obligation to monitor your access to, or use of, the Code of Conduct, but we reserve the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Program according to the Code of Conduct, to ensure your compliance with the Code of Conduct, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to the Program for any Participant that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Program.